One needs to hold the silver in the middle of the fire where the flames are the hottest as to burn away all the impurities. His eyes never leave the precious metal and knows it is refined & finished when He can see His own image in it....May He see His image in me.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

update 4/24/07

Hi Everyone

Just a quick note to let everyone know that tomorrow is the day for my scans. I go in at 9 and am on the table at 9:30am. These scans will show us what has been happening with the chemos. We are very hopeful that there has been shrinkage and disappearage:) My oncologist will get the results within two days. I will be putting a call into him to discuss everything. I honestly don't know if he will go over it on the phone or if I will have to wail till my next appointment, which will be May 8th...uggh...pray that I will be able to find out sooner. After all this, I will be talking with my surgeon to discuss dates for surgery. Then we will go from there.

I really have no words to express what all of you mean to me. Some of you I have known my whole life, others not so long, and yet others are friends through this wonderful world we call the internet and would be strangers by sight. But I want to express how much of an encouragement you all are. The emails that are sent my way are such an uplifting part of my day. I know I hardly have had a chance to answer many....but please know how much they mean. I look back on them frequently just to find some encouragement when the moment is tough. And the cards and phone call are the same. Each one of you is in my address book for a reason. Please take this as a personal THANK YOU for how you personnally fit into my life.

As I approach tomorrow I want each of you to know that I have peace. God has done so much for me through all of this. Many miracles have already happened. So be encouraged as I go to find out what other miracles He has done for me because "Now to Him who is able to do EXCEEDINLY ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL that we ask or think, accordingly to the power that works in us, to Him be glory." -Ephesians 3:20

Shannon

No comments: