One needs to hold the silver in the middle of the fire where the flames are the hottest as to burn away all the impurities. His eyes never leave the precious metal and knows it is refined & finished when He can see His own image in it....May He see His image in me.

Friday, March 23, 2007

My Heartbeat

Life is busy. My life, your life,everyones. In this busy world of ours, I sometimes find it hard to grab a quiet moment to relax with my God and His Word. I am so thankful for His creation of music. It is where my soul replenishes itself. It should not take away from Scripture....but I do believe He can use it to teach and feed us if we just listen.
Miracle of the Moment by Steven Curtis Chapman
There's only One who knows
What's really out there waiting
And all the moments yet to be
And all we need to know
He's out there waiting
To Him the future's history
And He has given us a treasure called right now
And this is the only moment we can do anything about
So breathe it in and breathe it out
And listen to your heartbeat
There's a wonder in the here and now
It's right there in front of you
And I don't want you to miss the miracle of the moment
And if it brings you tears
Then taste them as they fall
Let them soften your heart
And if it brings you laughter
Then throw your head back
And let it go
Let it go, yeah
You gotta let it go
And listen to your heartbeat
I will always be thankful how He is bringing me through this journey. He is enabling me to listen to my heartbeat more closely.
How thankful am I that He consumes it?!

No comments: