One needs to hold the silver in the middle of the fire where the flames are the hottest as to burn away all the impurities. His eyes never leave the precious metal and knows it is refined & finished when He can see His own image in it....May He see His image in me.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy

I just want to take this opportunity to say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to my wonderful hubby.

Roy is one of the most dedicated men I know. Through all the adversity in the past years, he continues to put his family first. Today, he is at work again. I know, I know...we all have to work on our birthdays...well, most of us anyway.:) But when I see him going 30-40 days straight with as little as 4-5 hours at the most of sleep....I just can't help but be amazed, proud and blessed by this man. He takes his responsibility as the provider very personal and does not give into his own fleshly desires to quit at all. He enjoys making his kids laugh as well as making me chuckle every now and then.;) I could go on and on, but....

I just want to give him a shout out....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HONEY

I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: